Surf Adventure highlights
• Camps for beginners and improvers
• Friendly ISA qualified coaches
• All-inclusive packages with accommodation and meals
• Fitness assessment and customised training plan• Video analysis and personalised coaching
• SmoothStar skate simulator training
• Complimentary photography bundle
• Surf Snowdonia gift pack worth £85
• Girls-only camps available
• Friendly, fun, relaxed and sociable
Great introduction to UK surf culture. Three full days of surfing, 9 hours of structured tuition.
All-inclusive package with two nights’ accommodation and all meals.
Our most popular surf camp. Five full days of surfing, 15 hours of structured tuition.
All-inclusive package with four nights’ accommodation and all meals.
Whether you’re a beginner or improver, we’ll deliver a structured course that’s tailored to you. With guaranteed waves every 90 seconds, there’s nowhere better to hone your technique and progress your skills.
You’ll be staying right on the water’s edge with views of the Conwy Valley’s beautiful forests and hills. Standard surf camp accommodation is on a shared basis in our five-person bell tents. Upgrade to a private glamping pod for £50 extra per night. Remember to bring your own bedding and towel!
We know that surfing makes you hungry so meals are part of your package. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in our sociable surf-side restaurant and bar. Veggie and other options available, please enquire when booking.
You’ll get complimentary Rip Curl wetsuit hire as well as use of our Softech and Firewire surf boards. Dry-side tuition delivered via SmoothStar skate simulators. All equipment is the latest technology and in excellent condition.
• FREE photography bundle
• FREE Surf Snowdonia t-shirt
• FREE Crash & Splash pass
• FREE yoga class
• FREE surf fitness class
• FREE hot tubs and steam room
• 20% discount voucher to spend at our
Surf Camps run from April – October.
Three day camps Monday – Wednesday, five day camps Monday – Friday.